Ration card is issued by the Food Supply Department. There are four types of ration cards in which APL, BPL, Antodaya, Green ration cards come. People of both rural and urban areas of the state can apply for making ration card.
Interested citizens of Uttarakhand state who want to take advantage of the ration card can apply by visiting the official website of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department at fcs.uk.gov.in. Or you can also apply for Uttarakhand Ration Card online through article .
All the candidates who want to apply for the ration card can do so by following the link and steps given in the article. Read the article given below for other information related to uttarakhand ration card online form .
Uttarakhand Ration Card 2023
Uttarakhand Ration Card List The people of Uttarakhand state who have not yet made the ration card can now easily apply for the ration card. Through ration cards, ration is made available to the citizens of the state at cheap rates from government cheap throat shops.
The families of the state who come below the poverty line can apply for the ration card. The purpose of getting it built is that the poor people of the state can get ration at affordable prices. More information related to Uttarakhand Ration Card like- How to download Uttarakhand Ration Card Online Application Form .
What are the documents (eligibility) required to get the ration card made? The types of ration cards and the application process for making ration cards etc. have been given in the article. Read the related article for all other information.
If you are shifting from one state to another state then you do not need to make a new ration card, you can transfer your rtion card.
Important information related to Uttarakhand Ration Card
|Article||ration card uttarakhand|
|Beneficiary||family of state|
|Department||Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer
|Types of Ration Card||APL, BPL, AAY Green Card (Annapurna Yojana)
Providing online facility for making ration card
|Types of Ration Card||APL, BPL, AAY Ration Card|
Uttarakhand Ration Card Renewal Form
Ration card is also used as a very important document. Through which the citizens of the state make use of the documents and also take advantage of the schemes taken out by the government.
Online process has been issued by the government to make Uttarakhand Ration Card . All the citizens of the state can apply for APL, BPL, AAY Green Ration Card (Annapurna Yojana). Those candidates can apply for APL Ration Card.
Those families whose annual income from all sources is more than 10,000, those families whose annual income from all sources is less than ten thousand can apply for BPL ration card. Ration is made available to the families of the state at subsidized rates through ration cards.
Food items like rice, kerosene, wheat, pulses, sugar etc. are made available at low prices on the Uttarakhand ration card. Only those families who have applied for the Uttarakhand Ration Card 2023 will get ration on the ration card.
Types of Uttarakhand Ration Card
Ration cards are made of four types (APL, BPL, AAY, Green Card (Annapurna Yojana) ration cards). Information related to these four ration cards is given below in the article.
Applicants can get the information of APL, BPL, AAY through the given list. Different benefits are available for these four ration cards, whose information is given below. Read the list given for more details.
- APL Ration Card Uttarakhand APL Ration Card is given to those families who come above the poverty line. For those families whose annual income from all sources is more than 10,000 thousand. This ration card is yellow in colour. On this, 15 kg ration is given per month to the beneficiary family.
- BPL Ration Card for those families who live below the poverty line, the annual income coming from all sources of the family making this card should be less than 10,000. The same families will be considered eligible for making BPL ration cards. This ration card is white in colour. The families of the state are given wheat at the rate of Rs 2 per kg and rice at Rs 3 per kg every month. Through the card, 25 kg ration is given to the beneficiary family per month.
- Antyodaya Anna Card Those families of Uttarakhand who do not have any means of income. And families whose economic condition is very weak, or those who are orphans, their Antodayi ration card is made. AAY Ration Card is pink in colour. The families of the state who have AAY Ration Card will be given 35 kg ration every month at the rate of one rupee.
- Green Ration Card for those people whose age is more than 60 years but they do not get any pension benefit. They can take advantage of the Green Annapurna scheme. This card is made of green colour.
The list of how the people of the state can use the ration card is being given below in the article. All the candidates get information about the uses of Uttarakhand Ration Card from the list given below.
- to make voter id card
- Getting ration at low prices from government cheap street shops.
- For admission / scholarship in school college
- To duplicate the family register
- for court
- to make driving license
- To make permanent residence certificate
- for life insurance corporation
- to make passport
- To get gas connection
- to open a bank account
- to make any other document
Eligibility for Uttarakhand Ration Card
- You can make a ration card for the state to which you belong.
- You must have all the documents to make Uttarakhand Ration Card.
- The age of the candidate applicant should not be less than eighteen years.
- The name of any member of the family should not be in any other ration card.
- You should not have any other ration card.
ration card uttarakhand important document
Candidates of Uttarakhand state who want to apply for ration card also need some essential documents. The list of all those documents is given below.
- Aadhar card
- driving license
- identity card
- mobile number
- Aadhaar numbers of all members
- I Certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph of the person in whose name the ration card is to be made
- Uttarakhand Family Register Copy (Voluntary)
Uttarakhand Ration Card Application Form Process
Citizens of Uttarakhand who want to apply for ration card can get the application form both online and offline. All the candidates who want to fill the Ration Card Application Form.
The offline and online process for them to get the application form is given below. Interested citizens of the state can get their ration card made through the article, for this follow the steps given below.
Uttarakhand Ration Card Application Form Download
Candidates from Uttarakhand State can apply online. Whose complete process is being given below in the article, candidates can download the form by following the given steps.
- Firstly visit the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department to download the Uttarakhand Ration Card Application Form .
- On the home page, you will see the download option, click on it.
- After clicking on download, the option of Ration Card Application Form will appear in front of you, click there.
- Then the Ration Card Application Form opens.
- Then you can download the form.
- The Ration Card Application Form will download as a PDF file.
- Then take out the printout of the form and fill it and complete the application process.
- After which you will be considered eligible to take advantage of the ration card.
Offline Application Uttarakhand Ration Card
Interested candidates of the state have to complete the offline application process. The complete details of Uttarakhand Ration Card Offline Apply are given below in the article. Complete the application process by following the given steps.
- First of all, download the application form through online medium, whose information is given above.
- Then take out the printout of the form and fill it. Apart from this, the candidates can also get the application form from the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs or by visiting the Block, Government Saste Galle shop.
- After filling all the information in the form, attach the documents with it.
- After checking the complete form, submit the form to the concerned department or in the same block, government cheap cow shop from where you had taken the form.
- Then your application process will be completed. After a few days, your ration card comes in the form of a card.
uttarakhand ration card online check
The Uttarakhand government has not yet released the online process for the ration card. As soon as the online process starts, the candidates will be updated in the article. Now candidates have to complete offline application to make ration card. Whose complete process is given in the article.
Uttarakhand Ration Card List
Here we are telling you about Uttarakhand Ration Card benefits. Now how can you take advantage of the ration card list.
- The candidates who had applied for the ration card, their name is issued in the ration card list by the Food Supply Department. Let us tell you that the names of only those candidates who have applied are issued in the ration card list.
- Now the applicants will not need to go to any government office to see the list of their names. And this can save you both time and money.
- Ration card is one such document. Which shows you the citizenship of your state.
- Many schemes are started by the government, to take advantage of which you need to submit your government certificates, one of which is also a ration card, due to which you can take advantage of the scheme.
- If you are making any government certificate of yours, then you will have to submit the photo copy of your ration card first, only then the documents of the candidate will be made.
- If you have ration, then you can get food grains at a lower price from the government’s government grain shop.
Purpose of Uttarakhand Ration Card List
Uttarakhand ration cards are made only for those who belong to the middle class family, in such a situation four types of ration cards are issued by the government. APL, BPL, Green Card and AAY. In which ration cards are distributed to all the families according to their economic status.
So that in every ration card, grains are given separately and at a lower price. The government provides ration card according to your income.
There are many people who apply for the ration card but they do not know whether their name appears in the ration card or not. For this, an online list is issued by the Food Supply Department.
In which you can see your name very easily. Along with this, it is seen in many places that the candidates have applied for the ration card but they do not receive the ration card. In such a situation, you can see your name in the list, if your name appears in the list, then you can complain about it.
How to see Uttarakhand ration card list?
The list of the candidates who applied online for the ration card has been released by the Uttarakhand Food Supply Department online on the official website. If you also want to see your name in the Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2023, then here we are telling you some process to see the online list, you can follow our given steps.
- To see your name in Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2023, first of all visit the official website of Uttarakhand Food Supply Department.
- After that the home page will open on your screen. You have to click on the link of ration card detail in the home page .
- After that a new page will open on your screen.
- You have to fill a captcha code in this page and click on the link to verify.
- As soon as you verify the captcha code, you will have to fill some information in the new page.
- Information like state, district, date, scheme, name of the report, etc. will have to be filled. And click on the link of view report.
- As soon as you click on the link of view report, a new page will open on your screen, in this page you will see the option of District Supply Office, click on this option.
- After that you will see in the second page then you have to click on the ARO of your tehsil.
- As soon as you click on ARO, the name of all the ration shops under all those tehsils will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to find the name of your ration vendor. 12 digit numbers are given next to the name, you click on those numbers.
- After this there will be the name of all those people who come under the ration shop. You can see your name in the list.
- In this way you can see your name in Uttarakhand Ration Card List.