update your Aadhaar photo : Aadhar card is an essential identity card in India. If your photo in Aadhaar card is not good then you can change it. This is easy to do. Know step by step how to change your photo in Aadhaar card. Aadhaar card is one of the most important documents for Indian citizens. This 12 digit number is issued by the state government and identifies the individual.
Provides facility to update Aadhaar-
update your Aadhaar photo: Update Aadhar Card Online Update Aadhar Card Online Card Update If you also want to update your Aadhar card photo then this facility is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India. In Aadhaar you can update all the information like name, mobile number, address, gender, date of birth, photo etc. Let us know in which Aadhaar card the photo can be updated in some way.
How to update Aadhaar card from your mobile?
You can also update Aadhaar card through your mobile phone. The following methods will help you:
- mAadhaar App: The mAadhaar app developed by UIDAI (Indian Aadhaar) provides you the facility to update your Aadhaar card.
Apply, apply online from here
- You can download it on your Android or iOS device. After installing the app, you need to enter your Aadhaar number and OTP (One Time Password), and then your digital Aadhaar profile will open.
- There you can update your information like name, address, photo, etc. After update, you can download your update base and use it where required.
- Online Aadhaar Service Promotion (Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal – SSUP): You can visit the official Aadhaar website ( https://uidai.gov.in/ ).
- And can choose “Aadhaar Seva Kendra” or “Self Service Update Portal” option. There you will have to enter your Aadhaar number and the details required to update. you his |
check list from here Image Photo Ka Size Kam Change Compress Kaise Kare
How to book appointment for Aadhar Card Photo Update?
- Click on the “Book an Appointment” option in the “Get Aadhaar” section on the home page of the website.
- After this enter the name of your city in the next page and click on “Proceed To Book Appointment”.
- To update Aadhaar, you need to enter your registered mobile number and captcha code and click on “Generate OTP”.
- Verify the OTP sent to the mobile number.
- In the next page you will get the Aadhaar Card Photo Change Appointment Form, fill all the asked information along with signature and finally submit.
- After this you have to download the appointment receipt.
- In this way you can book an appointment at your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra . You will have to update your photo by visiting the Aadhaar Seva Kendra on the booked date and time.