UP Ration Card List 2023: Various types of schemes are being run by the state government of Uttar Pradesh, among those schemes UP Ration Card is also an important scheme. Ration card is provided for all the candidates through this scheme. Or ration card is provided only for those candidates who all the candidates are living below the poverty line. With the help of ration card, food items are made available at very low prices from the ration shops in the market by the Food and Supplies Department at a cheaper rate than them.
All the poor and poor candidates of the state can easily take care of their families. To get the ration card document under the ration card scheme, all the candidates have to apply for it online. The UP Ration Card List 2023 has been issued by the UP State Government for all the candidates who had applied for the Ration Card document. Whose complete information has been provided in this article.
UP Ration Card List 2023
To get the benefit of the UP Ration Card Scheme being run by the Uttar Pradesh State Government, all of you candidates have to apply online under the UP Ration Card. If you are poor and indigent and have not yet applied for UP Ration Card then as soon as possible you can apply for all UP Ration Card Documents with the help of the link provided in this article of ours. UP Ration Card List 2023 is issued by the Department of Fertilizers and Logistics for all the candidates who apply for UP Ration Card.
Through this list, the names of all the eligible candidates are added under the ration card document and the names of all the candidates who are ineligible to get the ration card are removed on time. UP Ration Card List 2023 has been issued by the state government for all the candidates who had applied under the UP Ration Card from the last time. UP Ration Card documents will be provided to all the candidates whose names will be mentioned in this list.
Important Documents to Check UP Ration Card List 2023
- Voter ID Card
- bank passbook
- photo of family members
- Aadhaar Card (for all family members)
- Permanent Residence Certificate of Uttar Pradesh
- Income Certificate and Income Statement
Main purpose of UP Ration Card List?
The UP Ration Card Documents are provided by the Uttar Pradesh Food and Supplies Department for all the poor poor candidates of the Uttar Pradesh state. To get the UP Ration Card document all the candidates have to apply for it online under which the UP Ration Card List is issued for all the candidates.
All the candidates who apply under the ration card, only those candidates name is added to the ration card list. And also with the help of the UP Ration Card List, the names of all the candidates who are ineligible to get the ration card are removed on time and the names of the eligible candidates are added.
Food items provided with the help of UP Ration Card
Food items are made available at very low prices by the UP Food and Logistics Department with the help of ration card documents of all poor candidates. Through the information given below, you can get complete information about the rates of all food items: –
- Wheat – Rs 2 per kg
- Rice – Rs 3 per kg
- Sugar – Rs 13.50 per kg
UP Ration Card Data 2022
With the help of the ration card scheme, the benefit of the ration card scheme is being provided for all the candidates living below the poverty line of the state of Uttar Pradesh and with the help of this scheme, ration cards are provided for all the candidates as given below Through the given information, you can get all the information of UP Ration Card Data 2022:-
|Total Antyodaya Card||4091279|
|Total Antyodaya Beneficiaries||12837114|
|Total Eligible Domestic Cards||31710750|
|Total Eligible Household Beneficiaries||125983531|
Benefits of UP Ration Card List 2023
- After applying for the ration card, a card is provided to all the candidates. You can also use this card as an address proof.
- Bank account of all the candidates can also be opened with the help of ration card document.
- Bank ration card is accepted as address proof by the bank.
- If you want to get admission in any school or want to get a driving license, then ration card can be useful as your address group.
- Ration card document is provided to all the candidates after the name appears in the ration card list. With the help of the ration card document, wheat, rice, kerosene, salt etc. are made available to all the candidates at low prices.
- Wheat was provided absolutely free of cost to all the candidates with the help of ration card document during Corona transition.
How to Check UP Ration Card List 2023?
- To check the UP Ration Card New List, first of all you have to visit the official website https://fcs.up.gov.in of the Department of Fertilizers and Logistics.
- After visiting the official website, all of you have to select the ration card eligibility list.
- After selecting the eligibility list all the candidates have to select the district.
- Now a new window will be displayed in front of all the candidates, on this all the candidates should select the city and area.
- After selecting this option, the list of all the towns of your districts will open in front of you.
- All the candidates check their name in this list and get the important documents ration card provided by the UP state government.