UP Cast Certificate Apply Online 2023 : It is very important for the backward class people of Uttar Pradesh to have a caste certificate, through the UP Cast Certificate, the backward class people of UP are given the benefit of various facilities by the central and state government.
If you are in Uttar Pradesh If you come under Scheduled Caste, Tribe, OBC, EWS, Caste, then it is mandatory to have caste certificate, because if you do not have caste certificate, then you will not be able to get the benefit of many facilities which are given by the government. Is.
One of the strong features of getting caste certificate is that age and merit relaxation is provided in jobs on caste certificate by the central and state government, which is very important for the candidates preparing. Today , through this article, we will give you all the information related to UP Cast Certificate Online, How to see UP Cast Certificate Status?
Read : Ration Card list UP
UP Cast Certificate Brief Description
|Name of the article||up caste certificate apply online|
|caste certificate issuer||Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department|
|Benefit||Reservation, Scholarship Benefits|
|Objective||Giving benefits to backward, scheduled caste people|
|mode of application||online and offline|
UP Caste Certificate Benefits
UP Caste Certificate is issued by Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department, through this certificate EWS, Backward, Scheduled Tribe candidates are given exemption and economic benefits, having caste certificate, UP candidates can get government job. 5 years relaxation and 3 years relaxation is given in the central government job. This relaxation plays an important role in making career and moving forward for the backward candidates, caste certificate, residence certificate, for the convenience of the people of the state by the government of Uttar Pradesh. Income certificate is issued.
Some important documents are asked by the state governments to get the caste certificate made, which is proof of the applicant’s belonging to any one caste group, on the basis of which the applicant’s caste certificate is prepared.
The following documents are required to get caste certificate-
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration card
- passport size photo
- self attested declaration
- mobile number
Castes coming in the state of Uttar Pradesh
Different castes reside in the state of Uttar Pradesh, which are divided into some categories, if you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh and you want to know about the castes living in Uttar Pradesh, which caste comes under which category, then visit the official website of e-District.
|SC (Scheduled Caste)|
Before making Uttar Pradesh Cast Certificate online, the candidate should make sure that he comes under backward caste, scheduled caste, tribe.
How to Apply UP Cast Certificate Online?
If you are a resident of UP state and you want to get your caste certificate up online, then follow the procedure given below, after which you will be able to successfully apply online for caste certificate from home.
Following are the steps to apply for UP caste certificate online-
- First of all go to the website edistrict.up.gov.in .
- After going to the home page, you will get the option of Citizen Login e Sathi, click on it.
- Now you will see the login dashboard, in which you have to login by filling the login information like – User ID and Password, Captcha code and click on Submit button as shown in the image below.
- After login, you will get the “Application Certificate Service” option on the top side, from that click on the link of “Caste Certificate Hindi, or Caste Certificate English in the language you want to be made, as shown in the image below.
- After that the application form will open, in which fill all the information sought in a clear manner.
- After that upload the information of all the requested documents and click on the submit button, you can upload the following documents in the caste certificate.
- Check all the information entered by you and click on the submit button given below if all the information is correct.
- After that, the caste certificate fee fixed by the state government will have to be deposited, through online medium and after that your certificate will be ready in a few days.
- You can download your caste certificate through your login id password.