The Damage Caused by Cyclone BIPORJOY in Gujarat: The Government Has Released an Official Notification Regarding Gujarat Damage from Cyclone BIPORJOY: The Gujarat Government has formally acknowledged the damages brought on by the Biporjoy cyclone on June 20, 2023. How much aid will be provided in accordance with the severity of the loss, the specifics of which are below?
BIPORJOY Assistance Official Notification 2023
|Name of the scheme||BIPORJOY hurricane loss assistance|
|Name of Department||Revenue Department, Gujarat|
|Who will benefit?||Affected people|
|Date of resolution||20-06-2023|
Help with clothes and housekeeping In 2023, The Damage Caused by Cyclone BIPORJOY in Gujarat it was decided to provide a total of Rs. 7,000 (per family) in clothing and household assistance by allocating Rs. 2,500 as clothing assistance per family and Rs. 2,500 as household assistance per family in districts affected by the BIPORJOY cyclone and heavy rain.
House Assistance 2023
- The assistance of Rs. 1,20,000 from SDRF for a residential raw/paved house that is completely destroyed or severely damaged, and Rs. 6,500 from SDRF and Rs. 8,500 from the State Government budget for a total of Rs. 15,000 in the case of a residential raw/paved house that is partially damaged by concrete (only if there is at least 15% damage).
- In the event that a greenhouse is only partially destroyed (available only if there is at least 15% damage), Rs. 4,000 from the SDRF and Rs. 6,000 from the State Government budget will provide a total of Rs. 10,000 in assistance.
- Shacks that were completely demolished or just partially damaged were given a total of Rs. 10,000 in assistance ($8,000 from SDRF and $2,000 from the state budget).
- For damage to the cow shed connected to the house, the State Government budget and the SDRF would each contribute Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 2,000, totaling Rs.
BIPORJOY Assistance Conditions 2023
- The State Government’s money must be used to cover the expense in circumstances where it is specified in the State Government’s budget.
- The State Disaster Response Fund shall operate in accordance with the rules that the Indian government has approved.
- Spending from State Government funding will require separate payments.
- The districts in the region impacted by Cyclone BIPORJOY in June 2023 will be considered a “special case” for the purposes of this resolution.
- Regarding forced construction, which must adhere to that department’s policies and regulations, this can only be regarded as aid. There is no credibility attached to this help.
- According to the consent granted in the Government’s note of 19/06/2023 on the same file, this resolution has been released.