Solar Rooftop Yojana 2023: Currently there is an increase in electricity generation from solar projects in Gujarat and the country as a part of which Solar Rooftop Yojana 2023 has been launched. Get rid of electricity bills, now you don’t have to pay light bills.
Solar Rooftop Yojana 2023
|Title of Scheme||Solar Rooftop Yojana 2023|
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat Solar Rooftop Scheme 2023|
|Subsidy receivable||20% to 40%|
Solar Rooftop Plan 2023
Through the Solar Roof Top Scheme, people will be able to get electricity in their homes through solar energy by installing solar panels on the roof of their houses. Under this scheme, the person who installs the solar panel system in his house is given a subsidy by the government. According to the norms set by the government, the subsidy is given to the people. can also be sold and the payment for this is also paid by the company to the consumer.
What is Solar Roof Top Scheme?
Solar Roof Top Scheme has been launched to promote Solar Rooftop in the country. This scheme has been implemented by the Central Government to promote Solar rooftops. India has an inexhaustible amount of solar energy so using this energy can reduce the level of pollution in the country and coal generated. Solar Roof Top Yojana is very important to reduce the use of electricity and benefit people financially.
The Objective of the Solar Roof Top Scheme
- To promote solar energy in the state.
- Reducing carbon emissions into the air.
- Reduce dependence on renewable sources like petrol, diesel, and coal.
- Achieving the goal of a self-reliant India by encouraging local manufacturers.
Benefits of Solar Roof Top Scheme
- Installing solar panels on the roof will provide free electricity, this electricity can be used for home consumption and free from electricity bills.
- The excess electricity generated during household consumption is sold to the nearest grid and a fixed amount is paid to the consumers per kilowatt as per the price decided by the Electricity Regulatory Commission. This amount will be paid into the direct bank account.
- The agency will provide free maintenance of the panels for 5 years after the installation of the solar rooftop.
- The use of solar energy will reduce air pollution in the country and increase the use of green energy.
Solar Rooftop Yojana Subsidy
|order||The Total capacity of solar rooftop system installation||Subsidy from State Government or CFA from Central Government|
|1||3 kW until||40%|
|2||3 kW more than and 10 kW. until||First 3 kilo watts 40% and 3 kilowatts. 20% for subsequent remaining capacity|
|3||10 kW more than||First 3 kilo watts 40% and 3 kilowatts. 20% for next 7 kg watt capacity|
No subsidy on capacity after 10 kg watt
Note: For Solar Rooftop Scheme information read the circular given below which contains complete information. The information given above is obtained by us through various means.
Solar Rooftop Yojana 2023
How much subsidy is available in Solar Roof Top Scheme?
Solar Roof Top Scheme offers a 40% subsidy for up to 3 kW and a 20% subsidy for up to 10 kW.
Who can avail Solar Roof Top Scheme?
Any citizen of the country can take advantage of the solar rooftop scheme.
When was the solar rooftop scheme launched in Gujarat?
Solar Roof Top Scheme was launched in Gujarat in the year 2012.
What is the official website of the Gujarat Solar Roof Top Scheme?
The official website of the Gujarat Government for Solar Roof Top is www.suryagujarat.guvnl.in.