Last updated August 27th, 2023 at 10:17 am
Yojana for Scheduled Castes E samaj Kalyan: The E samaj Kalyan Gujarat Credit Scheme 2023 is only available to Scheduled Caste People. Gujarat Scheduled Caste Development Corporation has begun accepting online applications for the scheme for the purchase of thrillers or the provision of finance for self-employment, with the deadline for submission being July 31, 2023. This scheme’s information will be provided to all organizations. This page contains further information about the Scheduled Caste Yojana, as well as step-by-step instructions.
Scheduled Caste Yojana E samaj Kalyan – Step-by-Step Application Procedure
Scheduled Caste Yojana E samaj Kalyan :To continue with the Scheduled Caste Yojana Gujarat E-Samaj Kalyan registration process, applicants must follow the below steps:
1. Visit the official e-Samaj Kalyan website – https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/.
2. As a first-time user, click on ‘Please Register Here’.
3. On clicking the registration link, a new page will open.
4. Fill in the details like name, gender, aadhaar card number, caste, DOB, and others and click Register.
5. For NGO users, click the registration link beside the NGO option.
6. Fill in the required details and click on ‘Register’.
7. Once the registration process is completed, log in to the Scheduled Caste Yojana E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal using the user ID, password, and CAPTCHA code.
8. After successful login to the E-Samaj Kalyan page, applicants can select the scheme and apply online.
E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – How to Track SJED Registration?
To know the SJED Scheme application status, applicants must follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Visit the E-Samaj Kalyan portal – www.esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
2. Scroll down the page and click on the Know Your Application Status link
3. Enter the application number, Date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format, and track the SJED Schemes Application Status by hitting the Submit tab.
E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – Helpline
For any kind of technical assistance, applicants can contact the helpline line number 06355731809 from 10:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M.
SJED application status
- e-samaj Kalyan portal Click here to know your application status.
- Enter the application number of the scheme for which you want to know the application status of the scheme. (Red Mark No-1)
- Write your date of birth. (Red Mark No-2)
- To view your application status, after entering all the details, click on View Status red mark number-3) button.
- Clicking on the View Status button will show the status of your application on the screen.
- Click on the Clear (1) button if you want to view the status of another plan.