Last updated August 27th, 2023 at 10:56 am
What are the details of the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023? Pmsby Claim Form | Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana in Hindi
Pradhan Mantri, Suraksha Bima What precisely is the Yojana? You’ve all seen how a disease like Corona has wreaked havoc in recent years. There is presently talk in the news about a new variety. In such a circumstance, the necessity for insurance to protect our family becomes much more pressing. Today, we’ll talk about such insurance, for which you’ll have to pay an annual premium equal to one cup of tea, yeah, you read that right.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023
Two lakhs of insurance can be obtained for as little as Rs.12 per year. If you are looking for low-cost insurance, this could be a great option for you. You can purchase 2 lakhs of insurance for your successor under the PMSBY, or Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023, for just Rs.12 per year.
How can I get a 2 lakh insurance policy for 12 rupees?
Fill out the offline form and visit any of your local bank branches to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. Aside from that, the bank buddy can make use of this policy. Suraksha Bima Yojana also allows insurance brokers and some insurance firms to sell insurance plans in addition to banks. This plan is associated with your account. And its premium is automatically taken from your savings account. Every year, the due date is between the 20th and 31st of May. Once completed, it will be automatically renewed each year. You merely need to have an amount in the account equal to the premium amount.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023 Overview
Scheme name: Prime Minister’s Security Insurance Scheme.
Who started: Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
When did it start: 2015
official website: Prime Minister’s Security Insurance Scheme
Who can get insurance: Indian citizens in the age group of 18 to 70 years
claim amount: 2 lahks in case of accidental death, Rs.
Toll-Free / Helpline Number: 18001801111 / 1800110001
What is the age limit for the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023?
Any Indian citizen between the ages of 18 and 70. He becomes qualified for this and can easily obtain it by visiting the bank. Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is the full name of PMFby. The central government implements this system through banks and insurance companies.
pmsby definition in Hindi
Pmsby in full: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana or Pradhanmantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is its full name. This is a social security scheme run by the central government in which the insured person is covered for two lakhs for just Rs 12.
How do I apply for the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023 online?
Can we participate in the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023 online? This question lingers in our minds. If you just wish to apply online, a few private and government banks offer this service. Fill out the online form using your mobile banking or Internet banking.
Aside from that, you might obtain security insurance through your local bank. You can obtain the policy by completing an application form and visiting any branch of any commercial bank, private bank, insurance company, or rural bank in India. This policy will take effect 45 days following the date of the premium debit. The following is a list of
- Axis Bank Axis Bank
- Bank of India Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank Canara Bank
- Central Bank Central Bank
- Corporation Bank Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank Dena Bank
- Federal Bank Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank IDBI Bank
- Indusland Bank IndusInd Bank
- Kotak Bank Kotak Bank
- Punjab And Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank Punjab National Bank
- South Indian Bank South Indian Bank
- State Bank of India State Bank of India
- UCO Bank UCO Bank
- Union Bank Of India
- Vijaya Bank Vijaya Bank
- All Regional Rural Banks of India All Rural Bank
Claim Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023
under the event of the insured’s death under PMSBY, the nominee is only entitled to a claim under three circumstances.
- In the event of accidental death, Rs 2 lakh will be paid to the insured’s nominee.
- In the event of total disability due to an accident, the insured will be compensated 2 lakh in the event of loss of both eyes or one eye, one or both hands, one leg or both legs, one leg or both legs.
- In the event of a partial disability caused by an accident, such as loss of sight in one eye or loss of function in one leg and one hand, the insured individual will be reimbursed Rs 1 lakh.
How to get the claim of PM Suraksha Bima Yojana?
When the person taking the insurance dies, then after that the nominee or the family members have to go to the bank in which the person had an account. After going to the bank, the person has to submit the death certificate of the policy holder.
After this, the death certificate will be verified by the bank employee and after that whatever amount of insurance will be transferred to the nominee in his bank account on a certain day. You can apply the same process by going to the office of the insurance company.
|profit statement||insured amount|
|upon death||2 lakh rupees|
|Total or partial loss/impairment of both eyes or both legs. Total loss of sight of one eye, total loss of one hand, or loss of function||2 lakh rupees|
|In case of partial disability due to an accident, loss of sight in one eye, or loss of function of one leg and one hand, Rs 1 lakh will be paid to the insured person.||1 lakh rupees|
Download pmsby certificate
If you have PMSby insurance but have not gotten your certificate. As a result, you can obtain the certificate by visiting any bank or insurance firm where you have insurance. The certificate will be simply provided by the bank. If it does not work for whatever reason, you should make an entry in your passbook. It will contain your insurance ticket. You can present at the time of claim to receive your claim amount.
The following are the key conditions of the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023:
- You must keep the deposit amount in the account. If there is no balance in the account when the insurance is renewed, it will be considered canceled.
- Even if the account from which your premium is deducted is closed, the policy will be canceled.
- The Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana can only be linked to one bank account.
- Even if you do not pay the premium, your policy will be considered canceled.
PMSBY Claim Settlement Procedure
You have insurance under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (pmsby plan) 2023 by paying a yearly payment of Rs 12 if you die in an accident. In such a case, the nominee is entitled to a claim of Rs 2 lakh.
This sum is only for accidental death claims. In the event of accidental death, only the nominee will be eligible. Friends, if a person has insurance and dies in a car accident, money does not appear in your account simply because you are qualified. You must go through a paper process for this. Regardless of which bank or insurance company you have insurance via. Pmsby claim form must be completed by going there. Aside from that, further requirements must be accomplished.
Following that, your Pradhanmantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Claim form will be sent to the insurance company by the bank. We will go over the procedures for filing a PMSby claim in great detail. You carefully read it and take all of these documents to the bank or insurance company. This will help you save time. Otherwise, you may have to go somewhere else. So let’s find out.
PMSBY Calim – 2023 Conditions
- The Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana 2021 is only for accidental death. As a result, the first condition states that the claim amount will be paid to the nominee only if someone dies in an accident.
- In the event of an accident, an FIR or Panchnama must be filed.
- In the event of the insured’s death as a result of an accident, the nominee must notify the bank.
- You must keep the policy with you at all times. If the premium is auto-debited, the completed claim amount form must be deposited in the bank.
- You can either print the claim form from this page or receive it at the bank branch. Because insurance companies guarantee its accessibility.
- You must submit the claim form to the bank within 30 days of the accident date.
- The following documents must be provided in the event of the death of the life assured. The bank will need documents such as a death certificate, FIR copy, Panchnama, or disability certificate (provided by the competent authority) in the event of disability.
- The insured or nominee will also sign a Re 1 receipt.
Link related to Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana –
When will the insurance policy’s property be considered?
When will the insurance coverage be declared expired, and how long will the policyholder receive compensation in the event of an accident? The following are the specifics:
- If the policyholder has reached the age of 70, the benefit will not be paid to the concerned person or his nominee (heir).
- If the policy is not renewed because there are insufficient funds in the person’s account, the insurance policy is deemed canceled.
- If a person purchases an insurance policy in more than one account, he will only receive the benefit of one coverage. The second policy will be canceled/forfeited automatically.
- In the month of May, every protection insurance policyholder’s premium is withdrawn from their account. The individual must keep a sufficient amount in his bank account in May or the policy will not be renewed. If this occurs, the policy will be canceled.
Toll-Free Number for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
For any official information about the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, you can call the numbers provided. You can call the helpline number 18001801111/1800110001.
Question 1: Who is eligible for insurance under the PMSBY Scheme?
The National Security Insurance Scheme is available to Indian nationals between the ages of 18 and 70. It has an annual premium of merely Rs.12.
Question 2: How much money is covered under the Suraksha Bima Yojana?
Answer – If the insurance holder dies in a car accident, his heir receives a 2 lakh insurance payment. A claim of 1 lakh is also attainable in the event of a cut to one hand or leg.
Question 3 – How much does the PMSBY premium cost?
The annual premium for the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is just Rs.12.
Question 4: What exactly is the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
Answer – Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima is a social security scheme launched by the Central Government at a low annual premium of Rs. 12/-. In the event of the insured person’s death, the nominee is entitled to a claim of Rs 2 lakh under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.