Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2023: Dhanmantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2023 will benefit all inhabitants of the country. Under this program, those who want to create their own enterprises will be given a business loan to help them get started. Read this article in its entirety if you want to understand everything there is to know about this program. You will become aware of the advantages, prerequisites, documentation needed, and other specifics of the program.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2023: Overview Details
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme|
|Who launched the plan?||By Central Govt|
|The objective of the scheme||These loans are given to the citizens of the country to start a new business, business, or industry|
|Beneficiary||All eligible beneficiaries of the country|
|Loan amount||Rs. 50,000 to 10 lakhs|
|Pm Mudra Yojana Helpline Number||1800 180 1111 / 1800 11 0001|
The Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2023 information
Here, we will give you access to all the details about this program, making it simple for you to apply. The government wants to increase the industry sector so that more and more industries can be established, so Prime Minister Modi launched this program on April 8, 2015, under which citizens of the nation who want to start their own businesses will be given a business loan of up to 10 lacks.
Many people in the nation desire to launch their own businesses, but many are unable to do so because of a lack of funding. Because of this, the government launched this program to assist people by offering interest-bearing loans. The loan repayment period is also lengthened, and the interest rate is not fixed. The government has set aside 3 lakh crores for this.
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2023
The main objective of this scheme is that people who want to set up their own small businesses will be given business loans through this scheme. Because many people want to establish their own business but due to lack of money they cannot establish their own employment. That is why the government has started giving loans to those people through Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana.
Three types of loans can be availed through this scheme,
- Shishu Loan – Up to 50 thousand,
- Kishore Loan – 50 thousand to 5 lakh and
- Tarun Loan – 5 Lakh to 10 Lakh,
Thus under all three types of loans from Rs.50000 to Rs. Loans up to 1000000 can be availed. So you can borrow as much money as you want through one of these loans.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2023
If you want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2022, definitely check the benefits given here as applying will give you all the benefits given below.
Through this scheme, people of the country can take loans from it to set up small businesses.
Citizens who apply through the Mudra Loan Scheme will get a card that will enable them to spend their business.
Under this scheme, any citizen of the country can take a business loan, that too without any collateral.
This will not incur any charges and the loan repayment period can also be extended.
Collateral-Free Loan – No collateral or security is required from the borrower by banks/NBFCs
Concessional rates for women entrepreneurs
Loans covered under credit guarantee schemes from Govt. of India
Term loans, working capital loans, and overdraft facilities can be availed
All non-agricultural enterprises, i.e. small or micro-enterprises engaged in income-generating activities can avail of Mudra loans.
SC/ST/minority category people can also avail of Mudra loans at a special interest rate.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme
If you want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2022, you have to check the eligibility first, if you are eligible for this scheme then you can apply.
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- Applicant should be above 18 years of age.
- The applicant should not be a defaulter in any bank under this.
- The applicant must have some required documents.
Documents for Chief Minister Mudra Loan Scheme
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- aadhar card
- PAN card
- Permanent address of the applicant
- Three-year balance sheet
- Income Tax Return Air Self Tax Return
- Started business and establishment certificate
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Online Application
- If you want to apply for PM Mudra Loan Yojana 2022, you have to first go to its official website, which will open its home page in front of you.
- At the bottom of this home page, you have to click on Shishu Loan, Kishore Loan, and Tarun Loan, from which you need a loan.
- On clicking, you have to download the form for PM Mudra Loan Yojana 2022 and take a printout of it.
- Then all the information asked in the application form has to be filled in correctly.
- After that attach all the documents along with the application form and submit it to your nearest bank.
- After verification of your application, you will get the loan.
Helpline/Customer Care No