Last updated August 27th, 2023 at 10:50 am
esamajkalyan 2023, Palak Mata Pita Yojana Documents, Assistance Amount, And Application Form esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in 2023.
[esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in] The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment of the Government of Gujarat is implementing the Palak Mata Pita Yojana across the state with the goal of nurturing orphaned and destitute children in a family context rather than an institutional environment.
esamajkalyan 2023 Palak Mata Pita Yojana Apply Online
Who will be able to benefit from the scheme? Orphans and poor children aged 0 to 18 who have lost both parents or whose father has died and the mother has remarried and is studying will be able to benefit from the government’s foster parents scheme. esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
When Will Assistance Be Closed? If a youngster reaches the age of 18 or quits attending school, assistance will be terminated.
- Proof of Age: Proof of the child’s birth date.
- Income Proof: Foster Mother-27000 For Father’s Revenue Example, Rural / – From More Than Taluka Development Officer, Income Certificate, And 36000 / – From More Than Mamlatdar Income Certificate In The Urban Area
- Death of the child’s mother and father, for example, photo postcard-size photo of the child to foster parents
- Passport-size photos of the child and the applicant
- Child Example Of Ongoing Study (School Principal), Example Of Programme Officer For Children Attending Anganwadi Aadhar Card Of Foster Parents Copy Of The Child’s Aadhar Card, Election Card, Ration Card esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
Where may a Beneficiary obtain an application form?
The District Social Security Office will provide application forms.
In districts where the children’s home is not operating, the district child protection unit will be responsible for accepting the plan form and taking further action; the district social security officer will be responsible for paying for the assistance.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana 2023 How Much Assistance?
Assistance is provided after applying online under Palak Mata Pita Yojana. In which “orphans are given Rs. 3000/- assistance is available. Close relatives who take care of such children are paid through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer
Amount of Assistance:
- Under the scheme, you are eligible for Rs.3000 per month in support.
- Download / View Gujarat Palak Mata Pita Yojana Application Form
- Apply Online For Palak Mata Pita Yojana
- Download / View Palak Mata Pita Yojana in Gujarati