Madhya Pradesh Caste Certificate Apply: Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the Public Service Management Portal to make Madhya Pradesh caste certificate.
The complete process of Madhya Pradesh Jati Praman Patra Online Apply is given below in the article.
Also read: Ration Card List 2023
Madhya Pradesh Jati Praman Patra Apply Online
- To make MP caste certificate online, first of all visit the official website of MP eDistrict Portal.
- On the home page, the options of SC, ST caste certificate, OBC caste certificate, liberated nomad and semi-nomadic caste certificate will appear, out of which you can choose your community/category.
- In the next page choose the option of apply online and register.
- After the verification is complete, login to the portal and enter all the information sought in the application form.
- Upload your documents in the form
- After checking the form submit the form.
- After this your registration process is completed.
What is the purpose of making MP caste certificate?
For the making of caste certificate, the government has released the facility of online portal for the citizens, through which interested candidates can apply for caste certificate sitting at home.
All the candidates can apply for Jati Praman Patra through both online and offline mode. Caste certificate is used by the citizens of the state for the benefit of government schemes, exemption in fees, preparation of documents and admission in schools / colleges.
caste certificate required
In this process, we are going to tell you about the requirement of Madhya Pradesh caste certificate.
If you are also a resident of Madhya Pradesh, then you must be aware of these requirements. Which is as follows –
- You need caste certificate mostly to prove your caste.
- If you want to apply in the schemes run by Madhya Pradesh government, then you mainly need caste certificate if you are from SC, ST and OBC category.
- You also need caste certificate to get reservation in government job or elsewhere.
- You may need it while taking admission in schools also.
Benefits of MP Caste Certificate
The benefits that the citizens of the state get by making Madhya Pradesh caste certificate.
Information about all those benefits is being given below in the article. Read the article below to know more about the benefits.
- Through the MP caste certificate, the citizens of the state can take advantage of the government schemes.
- This certificate is also used as documents. Like- for admission in schools, colleges, for availing scholarship, etc.
- Age relaxation is also available through MP Jati Praman Patra.
- Reservation is provided in government jobs.
- Exemption is given for fees in schools/colleges.
- To make Madhya Pradesh caste certificate, you do not need to go anywhere i.e. there is no need to visit the offices.
- You can make it through online medium.
- This will save both your time and money.
Documents for MP Caste Certificate (Eligibility)
To get Madhya Pradesh caste certificate, candidates also need some necessary documents, without which they cannot apply for MP caste certificate. The information about all those documents is being given below in the article.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- age certificate
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- mobile number
- Basic address proof
- I Certificate
How to apply MP caste certificate offline?
Candidates can also apply offline for Madhya Pradesh caste certificate. Whose complete process is given below.
- To apply for MP caste certificate offline, first go to your tehsil, or the concerned office.
- Take the application form from there, fill the application form and attach the relevant documents in it.
- After attaching all the documents, submit the form to the same office from where you had collected your form.
How to check application status
Candidates who have applied for Madhya Pradesh Caste Certificate and now they want to check the status of their application, they can get information related to how to check the status of the application through the process mentioned by us. This process is as follows –
- First of all go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Guarantee Portal .
- After that the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- After that go to the application status given at the end of the home page.
- You can check the application status by 2 means.
- by registration number
- Click on to check by registration number.
- After clicking, you fill the registration number and captcha code.
- Then click on Search.
- by mobile number
- If you do not remember your registration number then you can also check application status by entering your mobile number.
- For this, click on the given option from the mobile number.
- After that fill the mobile number and captcha code and click on get OTP.
- Now OTP comes on your mobile number, fill it in the asked place.
- Now your application status will open.