Link Aadhaar With PAN: The deadline for linking a PAN card with an Aadhaar card is June 30, 2022, and failure to fulfill the deadline may result in a late charge.
Link Aadhaar With PAN
The prior deadline for linking a PAN card to Aadhaar was September 30th, 2021. The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has, however, extended the deadline for linking a PAN card to an Aadhaar card by three months, until June 30, 2023.
Connect Aadhaar to PAN
Meanwhile, if you suspect that your PAN has already been connected to your Aadhaar, you can verify the status using this direct link.
PAN card users should also be aware that if their PAN card is not connected to their Aadhaar card by June 30, it would become inactive. Not only that, but you will have to pay a penalty of Rs 500 for the first three months and Rs 1,000 after that. The government will specify the amount, which would not exceed Rs 1,000.
The income tax administration has stated that taxpayers who do not link their PAN to Aadhaar by June 30 would face a penalty ranging from $500 to $1,000.
The deadline for connecting a Permanent Account Number (PAN) to a biometric Aadhaar is June 30, 2023. If the deadline is not met, PAN will become inactive.
In a notification, the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) stated that delayed Aadhaar intimation will incur a late fee of 500 if it is not linked within the next three months or by June 30, 2023.
Following that, taxpayers would be required to pay a penalty of $1,000.
Check the Status of Your Aadhaar Pancard Link
Check the Aadhaar Pan Link Last Date, which is June 30, and complete the process before the deadline. To verify the current status of approval, utilize the incometax.gov.in Aadhaar Pan Link Status Link provided below.
You must pay a small cost to link your papers, which may be paid using UPI, Net Banking, or Debit/Credit Card. If you are concerned about the Process to Link Aadhaar Card Pan Card, please read this post for step-by-step instructions.
How to Connect Aadhaar Card to Pan Card
- First and foremost, we ask that citizens access incometax.gov.in using their PC (Personal Computer).
- Second, you must press the Link Aadhar Button to progress to the next level.
- Enter the PAN Card Number and Aadhaar Card Number, then click the Validate button.
- After it has been authenticated, you should proceed to the Payment Page and pay Rs 1000/- for connecting.
- On the official website, you can pay this money using UPI, Net Banking, Debit, or Credit Card.
- You can Link your Aadhar Card Pan Card @ incometax.gov.in by following these steps.
|Aadhaar Pancard Link Status||Check Here|
|Link Aadhaar With PAN||Link Here|