LIC Kanyadan Scheme || Best Girl Child Scheme: If you are looking for kanyadaan yojana 2021, you have come to the correct spot. This page contains all of the information accessible regarding the LIC Kanyadan Scheme. Eligible criteria, important documentation, advantages, rules, and also lic kanyadaan policy online apply, making this the ideal spot to learn about this plan. The LIC Kanyadan Scheme is the best scheme for girls.
You can use the lic kanyadan yojana calculator to calculate installments, premiums, benefits, and more. The LIC Kanyadan policy premium chart is also available on the LIC Policy document for your convenience. LIC Kanyadan Scheme || The Best Scheme for Girls Sukanya samriddhi yojana and lic kanyadaan policy are two different schemes, although both are beneficial to the daughter.
LIC Kanyadan Scheme
LIC has grown to become India’s largest insurance firm. If you are concerned about your daughter’s future, you can get this LIC coverage on her behalf. This LIC Scheme is designed exclusively for daughter marriages. This policy is known as the ‘Kanyadan Yojana’.
The LIC Kanyadan Policy is a one-of-a-kind scheme. This method greatly favors the daughter. That is an excellent present for your daughter to be educated and self-sufficient. Also suitable for the daughter’s marriage LIC Kanyadan Scheme.
The LIC Kanyadan Policy is a scheme for the future of children. Kanyadan Policy plans are available for a monthly premium of roughly Rs 3600 and a daily fee of Rs 121. There are also low-premium and less-premium plans available.
Kanyadan Yojana of LIC How Do I Apply?
To Apply For LIC Kanyadan Insurance Policy Follow the steps outlined below to simply apply.
You can contact a LIC agent or go to your local LIC office and ask for the LIC Kanyadan Scheme. They provide you with the necessary information and assist you in investing in this Scheme.
More information is available on the official website of LIC India.
LIC Kanyadan Policy Highlights
- The plan includes some excellent features. Some of them are listed below.
- Offers to secure your daughter’s financial independence in the future.
- It provides coverage for life risk for a set length of time up to three years before the maturity date.
- When the policy matures, the insured will get a lump sum payment.
- If the father passes away, the premium is waived.
- In the event of an unintentional death, an immediate payout of Rs. 10 lakhs is made.
- In the event of non-accidental/natural damage, an immediate payment of Rs. 5 lakhs is made.
- Every year until the maturity date, Rs. 50,000 would be paid.
- At maturity, the whole maturity amount will be available.
- Those who live outside of India can also take advantage of this scheme without visiting the country.
- The policy also shares several characteristics with the LIC Jeevan Lakshya policy.
What Are the Advantages of the LIC Kanyadan Policy?
Investing in a LIC Kanyadan policy will protect your daughter’s future and reward you in a variety of ways. Read the LIC Kanyadan policy details 2019 to see how the LIC Kanyadan policy will help you prepare better to provide your daughter with complete financial liberty in terms of her education, marriage, and meeting life’s unique milestones.
- The term for paying premiums with this coverage is limited.
- This is a for-profit endowment insurance plan that includes insurance as well as savings.
- The premium payment term is less than three years less than the policy duration.
- There are several premium payment options available, including monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual.
- If the applicant dies during the policy’s term, 10% of the Sum Assured is payable each year until one year before the policy’s maturity date.
- This plan’s policy tenure ranges from 13 to 25 years.
- The policyholder might choose to pay for a term of 6, 10, 15, or 20 years.
- If the policyholder, the daughter’s father, dies during the policy term, the family will receive additional payments.
- A disability rider benefit is also available if you have paid premiums for at least 5 years.
- If the policyholder commits suicide within 12 months of the policy’s inception, the corporation will pay 80% of the premium, minus the surrender value or taxes, whichever is greater.
- It is also accessible in Hindi language PDF for folks to easily understand.
- The premium chart for the LIC Kanyadan insurance is self-explanatory.
- A loan against the insurance can be obtained if the policy is current and the policyholder has paid the premiums for three years in a row.
- Under India’s tax exemption regulations in 1961, it is a completely tax-free policy.
LIC Kanyadan Yojna Eligibility Criteria
- The policy can only be obtained by the girl’s father, not by the daughter herself.
- The plan must be purchased by someone who is at least 18 years old and no older than 50 years old.
- The daughter should be at least one year old when the policy is purchased.
- At maturity, the minimum Sum Assured is Rs. 1 lakh.
- The maximum Sum Assured at maturity has a ‘No Limit’ (it is determined by the cost of premiums paid by the policyholder).
- The applicant might obtain policy tenure ranging from 13 to 25 years.
- The premium payment term is three years less than the policy duration; for example, if the policy term is 15 years, the policyholder must pay premiums for (15-3)=12 years.
Knowing the LIC Kanyadan Policy
This short example will demonstrate how the LIC Kanyadan policy can benefit you. Assume Mr. Vivek Mittal is 30 years old when he purchases a Kanyadan Yojana policy with a policy term of 15 years. The investment for the policy’s maximum Sum Assured is Rs. 5 lakhs.
i) If the applicant lives the duration of the insurance
The policy will mature in 2033 when the father reaches the age of 44. Mr. Vivek Mittal will be entitled to Rs. 8, 17, 500 as the maturity amount if he survives the policy term to maturity.
ii) If the applicant dies after the eighth year of the policy’s term (starting date).
Mr. Mittal’s family will receive Rs. 50,000 every year, which is 10% of the Sum Assured. His family will earn Rs. 5 lakhs as the Sum Assured, plus further incentives, in 2033. As a result, the total maturity amount will be Rs. 8,67,500.
Additional Information on the LIC Kanyadan Policy Exclusions
Any payout or additional coverage will not be granted if the policyholder commits suicide within 12 months of the policy’s inception.
Free Trial Period
If the policyholder is not pleased with the policy clauses or other related information, he or she has 15 days from the date of policy commencement to cancel the policy.
The Grace Period
If the due date for payment has passed, the policyholder is not charged any late fees or penalties during the grace period. The policy provides a 30-day grace period for yearly, biennial, or quarterly premium payments and a 15-day grace period for monthly premium payments. If the policyholder is unable to pay the premium before the grace period expires, the policy will be terminated without further questioning.
The policyholder may surrender the coverage at any moment after paying the premium for at least three years in a row. The guaranteed surrender value is the total percentage of total premiums excluding rider premiums, which varies depending on the policy term and policy year surrendered.