The state ration card facility is made available by the Haryana government to those people who are under the weaker sections and poor citizens. The benefit of this scheme will be given to all the eligible citizens of Haryana state. If you have not yet made your ration card, then apply for Haryana Ration Card soon.
Here we are going to share with you the important information related to Haryana Ration Card List 2023. How can you see the beneficiary list online after applying? All the information will be given to you in detail in the article.
Haryana Ration Card List
Haryana Ration Card List: Under the Public Food Distribution System, the government distributes wheat, pulses, sugar, etc. at reasonable prices through ration cards to such people, who are economically weak.
All the citizens of the state who had applied for Haryana Ration Card, APL / BPL can see their name in the Haryana Ration Card List 2023.
Key Highlights of Haryana APL BPL Ration Card List
|article name||haryana ration card list|
|Department||Food and Supplies Department, Haryana|
|Objective||Providing food items at low rates|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Means of viewing ration list||Online|
|APL ration card haryana
Application form pdf
How to check Haryana Ration Card List, APL/BPL name online?
All those candidates who applied for Haryana Ration Card APL, BPL and AAY can check their name in the Ration Card List. ,
- First of all you have to go to the official website .
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the option of ‘MIs & Reports’.
- Now the option of ‘Reports’ will appear in front of you, click on it. As shown in the below image.
- After clicking on ‘Reports’ a new page will open in front of you. From here you have to click on the option of Ration Card.
- DFSO wise Ration Card List ‘Details’ will appear in front of you as soon as you click.
- You have to click on the name of your district.
- As soon as you click, the list of “AFSO” of your district will appear in front of you.
- After this you have to click on the name of your ‘AFSO’.
- In the next page, the list of FPS ID and FPS Owner will open in front of you.
- In this list, you have to click on the name of your ‘Fair Pair Shop’.
- Now the ration card list will open in front of you.
- You can see the name of the members of your area, total beneficiary, mother’s name and father’s name etc.
- After this you can see your ration card list by searching your name.
- After getting the name, you can easily see your ration card by clicking on the view option given in front of the name.
- Now all the details related to ration card will come in front of you.
- In this way you can check bpl ration card haryana list .
New announcement of Haryana Ration Card (new update)
- Recently, a new announcement has been made by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar regarding a ration card.
- Haryana state has banned BPL card application and making PPP (Parivar Pehchan Patra) has been made mandatory for every state citizen.
- After the completion of the application for family identity card, the government will have the account of all the families of the state. Through which the list of beneficiaries coming under BPL Haryana Ration Card will be prepared.
- BPL rations will be made available by the government itself to the families coming under BPL.
- The Haryana government has increased the family income of the citizens coming below the poverty line from 1 lakh 20 thousand to 1 lakh 80 thousand so that more and more citizens can get the benefit of the schemes run by the government.
Eligibility for Haryana Ration Card Application
If you have not yet applied for your ration card, then before applying must check the eligibility criteria –
- The applicant of Haryana Ration Card must be originally a permanent resident of Haryana State.
- Only the head of the family will be eligible to apply for this ration card.
- If a child is born in the family, then his name will also be added to the ration card.
- Those citizens whose family income will be 1 lakh 80 thousand will be eligible to apply for BPL ration card.
- Economically destitute and poor citizens will be considered eligible for application under Antyodaya Ration Card.
Important Documents for Ration Card Application
- Passport size photograph of the head of the family
- Aadhaar numbers of all family members
- Voter ID
- Basic address proof
- I Certificate
- mobile number
Major Benefits and Features of Ration Card
Here we are going to tell you about the major benefits and features of Haryana Ration Card . To know about whom you can read the information given below by us –
- Through the Haryana Ration Card, you can take advantage of the schemes run by the government.
- This ration card is also used in government works.
- Ration card is also required to make important documents.
- Ration card is also required for the student/students to fill the scholarship application form.
- On the ration card, ration is provided to the people belonging to the weak and poor sections at subsidized rates.
- BPL ration card holders are provided 25 kg ration per month at the following rate
- APL ration card holders are provided 15 kg ration per month at a low cost.
- BPL Haryana Ration Card is yellow in colour.
- APL Haryana Ration Card is green in colour.
Which official website to visit to see the ration card list?
Candidates have to visit this hr.epds.nic.in official website to see the name in the ration card list.
What is the procedure to lodge complaint on Haryana Ration Card website?
To register a complaint, you have to go to the official website, then click on Grievances on the home page. Here you have to click on Lodge Your Grievance. Now the form will open, fill all the information asked in this form and submit it. Your complaint will be registered.
How much ration is provided per month to BPL card holders of Haryana state?
BPL ration card holders are provided 25 kg ration per month at a subsidized rate.
How much ration is provided per month to APL card holders of Haryana state?
APL ration card holders are provided 15 kg of ration every month at subsidized prices.
What is Ration Card Portability?
A beneficiary of Haryana can get an item from any fair price shop. This facility is ration card portability.
Through this article, we have given you complete information related to how to see Haryana Ration Card List. If you need any other information related to Haryana Ration Card, then you can ask by messaging in the comment box below. We will definitely answer your question.
We hope that the information given by us in this article will be of use to you. For any problem or complaint related to Haryana Ration Card, you can contact on this helpline number 9780430057 . Your problem and complaint will definitely be resolved after considering it.