Gujarat e Nirman Card Registration Portal Mobile App: Mobile App for the Gujarat e-Nirman Card Registration Portal: In the presence of the Labour and Employment Minister, Mr Dilipkumar Thakor, Gujarat Chief Minister Mr Vijay Rupani launched the e-Nirman portal and its Mobile Application for unorganized sector/construction workers with the goal of maximizing registration and coverage even at a rural level to provide benefits of welfare schemes like U-WIN, MA Card, Shramik Annapurna, etc. from Gandhinagar. He claimed that only with the assistance of 82% of the workforce from the unorganized sector and construction workers was the creation of the nation-state feasible.
Gujarat e Nirman Card Registration Portal Mobile App
Gujarat e-Nirman Card Registration: At the moment, beneficiaries can apply for 2 programmes using the Nirman Mobile App, including the Construction Worker ICard Registration. Electric 2-wheeler Subsidy Programme for Factory Workers, ITI Students, and Construction Workers. The CM claimed that Gujarat was the first state to start the online registration process for workers in the unorganised sector and in the construction industry. He also congratulated me because internal GIPL performed this process.
|Yojana Name / Scheme||e-Nirman Gujarat|
|Scheme Launched By||Gujarat Government|
|Beneficiaries||unorganised sector/ construction workers|
|Registration||Online / Mobile App|
Gujarat e Nirman Eligibility
- Candidates’ ages may not be older than 60.
- 90 days in the past year spent working as a construction worker
Gujarat e Nirman Benefits of registration Registered construction employees are eligible for any benefit programmes run by the Board.
- the payment of Rs. 27,500 for each delivery made to registered female construction employees that fall within the first two delivery limitations.
- Free medical examinations and care are provided by Dhanvantari Rath.
- In the event of an occupational illness or injury, assistance up to Rs. 3 lakhs is provided.
- Healthy dinner for Rs. 10 through the Shramik Annapurna Yojana.
- For each of the two children, the support under the education assistance scheme ranges from Rs. 500 to Rs. 40,000.
- 1,60,000 rupees in aid under the Shri Nanaji Deshmukh Awas Yojana and one million rupees under the Housing Subsidy Scheme.
- the 3 lakh rupees in accidental death benefits and the 7,000 rupees in funeral benefits.
How To Register A Gujarat e-Nirman Card Via An Official App Or A Government Website enirmanbocw.Gujarat. In
How To Download Gujarat e Nirman Card App
Gujarat e Nirman Card Registration Portal Mobile App All the interested construction workers under the Gujarat Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board who wants to get benefits of state govt. schemes can download Nirman App. The direct link to download the airman App from the google play store is hereby mentioned by Gujupdates.com