Article Name: Gharghanti Sahay Yojana
Beneficiary Eligibility: Weaker section of society having a BPL card and having prescribed income limit
Govt: Gujarat Govt
Official Website: https://e-kutir.gujarat.gov.in/
Ghar Ghanti Sahay Yojana 2023
The scheme’s goal
House bells are distributed to qualifying participants under this scheme. Ghar Ghanti Sahay Yojana 2023 is being implemented so that beneficiaries can develop grain milling businesses in rural or urban areas.
This initiative will benefit economically disadvantaged women and working women in both urban and rural sections of the country.
How much support will this scheme provide?
Under this scheme, Rs 15000 would be provided. Working women will be able to take care of themselves and their families better thanks to the household help scheme. This scheme is for interested ladies in the country who want to receive home assistance.
Household Assistance Scheme Advantages
- The working women of the country would benefit from this scheme.
- The government would distribute free sewing machines to all working women in the country under this scheme.
- Women in the country can earn good money by sewing people’s garments at home if they receive a free sewing machine.
- This plan will cover women from the country’s economically disadvantaged rural and urban areas.
- This plan will provide employment options for the country’s disadvantaged women.
- The central government would distribute free sewing machines to over 50,000 women in each state under the Pradhan Mantri Free Sewing Machine 2023 program.
- This initiative aims to urge women in the country to work and to make women self-sufficient and empowered.
Documents required to support
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Example of date of birth
- Ration card
- Anyone for Property Card Land Document
- Mobile number of applicant woman
- Annual income certificate of the family of the applicant woman
- Proof of study
- Medical certificate for disabled women if they are disabled
- Indigent widow’s certificate if the applicant has medicine
Evidence of residency
- Election card for electricity bill
How do I apply for free home security services?
House bells are distributed to qualifying participants under this scheme. Ghar Ghanti Sahay Yojana 2023 in order for the b
The state governments are launching numerous programs with the welfare and interests of the residents in mind. The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment has launched the Human Dignity Scheme, Ghar Ghanti Sahay Yojana 2023. The Commissioner Cottage and Village Industries Department has started an online application for the Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023.