One of the world’s most successful medical services initiatives is the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, which offers the PMJAY Card Download, Ayushman Bharat Yojana, and a list of PMJAY hospitals through 2022. The National Health Agency at the federal level and the State Health Agency at the state level would be in charge of overseeing this program, which the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the Government of India launched as the National Health Protection Mission. The Ayushman Bharat Yojana has grown to be the world’s largest health program, providing care for nearly 50 million of the nation‘s poorest citizens.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana | PMJAY Hospital List 2022| PMJAY Card Download
Download PMJAY Card Ayushman Bharat Yojana Features and advantages of the plan:
- A front of up to Rs. 5 lakh is regularly available for the recipient household.
- To obtain primary, secondary, and tertiary social insurance administrations, apply the plan.
- Any authorized private medical clinic or government emergency clinic can take advantage of the benefits of the plan.
- The Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) 2011 data was used to classify the families of urban laborers based on the qualification of recipients, which was centered on the poor and denied families from rural areas.
- Payments will be made using the bundled model. The legislator in charge will categorize the package in terms of total costs, clear administrations, and systems.
- For effective coordination between the federal and state governments, an Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Mission Council would be established.
- The committee’s concerns are handled by the Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare.
- The strategy provides assistance to around 40% of the country’s destitute and defenseless citizens.
- All out-of-pocket expenses incurred by the patient while in the hospital will also be covered.
- The cost associated with travel both before and after hospitalization will be covered.
- Security offers a cashless hospital office.
- The plan covers the cost of childcare services.
- Although there are a few exceptions, the protection plan covers the majority of preexisting medical issues.
- To ensure that patients have fully recovered, extra clinical follow-up evaluations are secured.
A startling 85.9% of rural households lack access to any type of health insurance or guarantee, according to the 71st round of the National Sample Survey Organisation. Furthermore, 24% of rural families use loans to pay for healthcare expenses. PMJAY provides yearly support of up to Rs. 5 lacks per family with the intention of assisting this sector in avoiding debt traps and utilizing services. According to information from the 2011 Socio-Economic Caste Census, the program will assist families who are struggling financially. The Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) households in this area will also fall under the purview of PM Jan Arogya Yojana.
The PMJAY health coverage is accessible in rural areas to:
- Those residing in booked clan family units and scheduled rank units
- Families without a male member grew older by 16 to 59 years.
- individuals in need and those who rely on charity
- Families without any members reached adulthood between the ages of 16 and 59.
- Families with no healthy adult members and at least one genuinely tested member
- Families without a home who make a living as obedient unskilled laborers
- insufficient intrinsic networks
- formally released reinforced personnel
- Families residing in makeshift one-room homes with no roofs or suitable partitions
- Families who rely on manual labor
82% of urban families lack access to healthcare insurance or guarantee, according to the National Sample Survey Organization’s (71st round) data. Furthermore, borrowing money in one way or another was used to cover healthcare costs by 18% of Indians living in metropolitan areas. The Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana provides support of up to Rs. 5 lakh per family, each year, to assist these households in accessing healthcare services. Families of urban workers who fall into the relevant occupational category according to the 2011 Socio-Economic Caste Census would benefit from PMJAY. Additionally, every family participating in the Rashtriya Swasthaya Bima Yojana will gain access to the PM Jan Arogya Yojana.
People who are eligible to participate in the government-sponsored program in urban areas primarily include:
- Cleaners and chowkidars
- rag pickers
- Repair workers, circuit testers, and mechanics
- Local support
- Workers in the cleaning industry, nurseries, and sweepers
- localized artisans, manual laborers, and tailors
- Shoemakers, vendors, and others provide aid by scraping at pavements or asphalt
- artisan craftspeople, construction workers, doormen, welders, painters, and security guards
- Transport workers such as truck or rickshaw pullers, drivers, conductors, partners, etc.
- colleagues, small-foundation peons, young males working as drivers, entrepreneurs, and servers
People Who Are Not Eligible for Pradhan Mantri’s Health Coverage Arogya Jan Yojana
- People who register a two-, three-, or four-wheeled vehicle or a mechanized angling pontoon
- Those that advocate for motorized farming equipment
- the holders of Kisan cards have a credit limit of Rs. 5000
- those the government employs
- People who work in government-supervised non-horticultural enterprises
- Those earning a monthly salary of more than Rs. 1000
- those who have landlines and refrigerators
- Those who have decent, purposefully built homes
- Those who own five parts of the property or more in a rural area
Where can I find medical care for illnesses?
In India, there will be 1350 different kinds of operations, screenings, and procedures. Every poor person in the nation will receive complimentary benefits for serious illnesses, significant operations, and hospitalization. The procedure includes spine surgery, brain tumor surgery, bypass surgery, cataract surgery, corneal grafting, Arthroplasty, chest fracture surgery, urological surgery, cesarean delivery, dialysis, and other cancer surgeries.