Aadhaar Card Fraud se bache – Presently Aadhaar card is being used everywhere. For example, Aadhaar card is being linked to gas connection, bank account, PAN and ration card. Apart from this, many cases are reduced from Aadhaar OTP, there is a high possibility of fraud with such Aadhaar card and many such cases have also come to the fore. In which people were cheated with Aadhaar opt.
Aadhaar Card Fraud se bache : In today’s world, Aadhaar card has become one of the very important documents, which is useful in almost all tasks, it is mandatory to have Aadhaar card for any important work. Aadhaar card is being linked from bank account to PAN and ration card so that the biometric information of customers can remain with the branches. Friends, no one else can take advantage of this facility and it is very unique for identity. The information is very sensitive, it contains important data like fingerprint and eye scanning.
Never do these mistakes with Aadhaar card, if you do not do this you may have to repent
Friends, let us tell you that every year Aadhaar related fraud cases are increasing continuously. Most of the frauds also happen because the users of Aadhaar do not have complete information about it and share their information with cybercriminals (hackers) using Aadhaar card, credit card, bank account, Fraud is being done with loan and other transactions etc.
Let us tell you that cyber criminals also use Aadhaar-mobile phone linking for fake identities. In such a situation, people should think before sharing the data related to Aadhaar with others. At this time, fraud is also being done by making fake documents like Aadhaar card, PAN card. That’s why you should not share your Aadhaar number with any unknown person. Due to this, you may suffer a lot of loss.
How to avoid Aadhaar Fraud
Friends, we are going to give you some tips by which you can avoid Aadhaar fraud-
- Never share Aadhaar OTP: Friends, if you want to save yourself from Aadhaar fraud, never share your Aadhaar otp with any unknown person, in the name of KYC update, they take personal details related to Aadhaar card. In such a situation, keep in mind that never share personal details with anyone.
- Keep Aadhaar Locked – UIDAI also provides you the option to lock and unlock your Aadhaar card. When you do not need Aadhaar, you lock the Aadhaar number and when you need it, you unlock it. This reduces the chances of fraud.
- Always keep the mobile number updated – Most importantly, always keep the mobile number updated in your Aadhaar. If you have any doubts about your mobile number or email ID linked to Aadhaar, get it verified immediately by visiting Aadhaar’s website https://resident.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile.
- 3. UIDAI does not ask for any details – UIDAI never asks for any information from the Aadhaar holder. To avoid fraud people, one should never give any kind of information over phone, SMS or email.
- Do not download E-Aadhaar from the cafe – Suggestions are issued from time to time by UIDAI. According to them, to download e-Aadhaar, one should avoid using public computers at internet cafes or kiosks. Try not to use free WiFi or even public WiFi.
Friends, some tips by which you can avoid Aadhaar fraud.
How to check Aadhaar Authentication History:
Check in this way where Aadhaar has been used, if you also want to know where your Aadhaar has been used, then follow the steps mentioned here
- To get information about the use of your Aadhaar, first of all visit the UIDAI website https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Now click on Aadhaar Authentication History.
- Here enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number and the four digit security code.
- Now click on generate OTP. After this OTP will come on your mobile number.
- Now a new page will open on the website. Enter certification type, date range, number of records and select OTP.
- Now go to the drop-down menu and select the option of All Options.
- Then, select the date range on the page.
- Here you can collect information of only 6 months ago.
- Now press the submit button and fill all the required information.
- After this, the information about when and where your Aadhaar card has been used will come in front of you.
What to do if there is a problem related to Aadhaar card?
UIDAI has started helpline number 1947 in the country. This service will support you in 12 different languages. Help will be available in languages like Hindi, English, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese and Urdu. Now updating information in Aadhaar card will not be difficult for you.
how to order online with aadhar card
- First of all, you go to UIDAI’s website https://residentpvc.uidai.gov.in/order-pvcreprint .
- After this click on Order Aadhaar PVC Card in My Aadhaar Section.
- Now enter 12 digit Aadhaar number or 16 digit Virtual ID or 28 digit EID.
- After this fill the captcha code and click on Send OTP.
- After this OTP will be sent to you on the registered number. Enter OTP and click on submit button.
- For non-registered mobile number go to My Mobile number is not registered option and enter your non-registered or alternate mobile number and click on Send OTP.
- As soon as you do this, OTP will come on the given mobile number, enter it and click on the submit button.
- After this, a preview copy of the PVC Card will appear in front of you. Now pay Rs.50 per card by clicking on the payment option.
- With the payment of the fee, your Aadhaar PVC Card will be ordered.